quick waves

NSFW Apr. 8th, 2010 02:07 pm
inkedheart: (Default)
[personal profile] inkedheart
Sorry to have disappeared so abruptly ... for the past week or so I've been dealing with a fairly major health problem (cellulitis in my leg, if you really want to know more Wikipedia is there, but it's fairly ugly, heh) which is only now starting to improve a bit. So I'll catch up again soon, I promise. :-/

Hi, new folks. I'm usually not such an old man. ;)

Date: 2010-04-12 04:30 pm (UTC)
dpfesh: (Drama!)
From: [personal profile] dpfesh
aww! poor leg! My mom keeps getting cellulitis attacks on her leg too. She says it's very annoying and painful and itchy. And scary for her coz it could get into her knee replacement and cause all kinds of trouble. eeps!

Hope your's clears up quickly!

Profile

inkedheart: (Default)
Deej

October 2010

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
242526 27282930
31      

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 30th, 2026 09:04 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios